Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Meeting Deadlines

Deadlines aren't my thing, it seems that I'm just never comfortable with meeting them. I did do some strategical work on how I'd meet my deadlines but it seems that the older I get the harder these deadlines are to keep, with more pressure and more important things clustered in my life It's at times a nightmare. My main struggle with meeting deadlines is priorities, I simply don't juggle well by  always putting something of lesser significance above what mattes more and then only realizing my mistakes when it is almost too late. Other than my what seems to be always a near death situations with deadlines I think I'll be fine, already started making a new time sheet to try and cluster and categories the work that I need to do in order to co-op with the tasks included in my life

4 comments:

  1. I know it can be hard to meet a deadline, but sometimes one needs to mark their calendars and try to set up a reminder of whats supposed to be met. I myself struggle meeting deadlines, i know its not easy but i try to push myself to meet them accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! I encourage you to keep following your deadline's schedule. You are aware that you have an issue and that is facing the reality. Try to study everyday and take 24 hours of a weekend day to review all your classes and to check if you did all your homework. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meeting deadlines are very difficult especially in short amounts of time. so once you have received an assignment, the best thing to do is to start and not stop until you have finished. If work gets in the way because of to many hours, do not procrastinate. Avoid doing the home work at home due to television distractions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't have said it better myself. It is true that as we get older, the things pile up and give less room for mistakes; however, we must trust ourselves that we can overcome these things. Someone once said to me that "we get only what we can handle, even in life's toughest moments, we must not give up. For "it's always darkest before the dawn". Batman quote!

    ReplyDelete